Sunday, October 28, 2012

C25K, day 1

I started couch to 5k again today.  Check out the app I downloaded, it talks you through when to stop and start so you don't have to keep looking at your watch.  Pretty nifty.  This time I'm going to stick with the plan.  I've started it before, but always think 'ah, I can do more than this' then skip ahead a couple weeks, get burned out and stop.  Lesson learned, doing it right this time.

I felt pretty good today while doing the program today.  My calves started hurting, but I decided to stop focusing on the fact that they hurt and just thank God I had the ability and stamina to get out and do something today.  He is so good.  Seemed to work pretty good.  After I was finished with the program today I walked a couple extra laps for good measure.  I had the intention of doing some yoga this afternoon, but ended up taking a nap instead.  I needed it, we didn't get to bed until late last night.  After the game, hubs started a raging fire in the pit in the back yard and everyone stayed and hung out.  It was nice and something we don't do often.  Good company, good food, good weekend.  Now it's time to crack down and help sil get to her goal.  Hope everyone has a good Monday.  Stay out of the Halloween candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: