Saturday, January 9, 2016

2016 Book Challenges


I already told you that I had planned to read 75 books in 2016.  Sometimes the question is what do I read next?  There are sooooooo many book challenges you could try if you are wanting to diversify your reading.  I quick Google search will bring up thousands of sites, but my favorite book blogger found a short challenge she likes, only 12 items on the list so one thing each month.  Of course I'm going to join, she is my favorite book blogger after all!  I copied this from her page and I'm sure she copied it from someone else, you should join us!  I'm already making progress and I can't wait to see what you are reading.  Tell me what you have read in each category or suggest things I should read to cross things off my list.

1.
2.  We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
4.  Harry Potter series
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: