Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Season 2016, Episode 1

Welcome to 2016!  Do you make resolutions?  Do you stick with them?  I almost never stick with a resolution, but then I'm not great at following through with most of my hair-brained schemes or 'plans'.  In 2015 I didn't stick with my fitness or nutrition plans and I managed to gain about 30 lbs.  Not good, so obviously I need to do a better job in 2016.  Now I'm not saying I'm going to lose 50 lbs and run a marathon, but I am going to make a few changes.  I have subscribed to a meal planning service and have a new trainer, more about those soon.

One thing I did manage to stick to in 2015 was my reading challenge.  GoodReads has an annual reading challenge and since I already use their site regularly, I joined.  I decided I'd read 24 books in 2015 and when the year closed, I had logged 38!  This year I got really ambitious and signed up to read 75 books for 2016.  I've already read 2 short ebooks and I'm nearly finished with an audio, a paper and another ebook, so I don't think 75 is going to be a problem.  Stay tuned because I can't wait to tell you about the things I'm reading!

Are you on GoodReads?  Are we friends on GoodReads?  We should be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: