Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Resolutions? What resolutions?

Well folks, I'm a couple days behind on the challenges my tiny trainer is pushing me to do, but only because she wasn't home this weekend.  She expects me to make up for it though and get caught back up, so I'm sore today.  Plank doesn't look that hard when you watch someone else, but trust me, it's brutal!

I hope to update you on the meal plan thing I mentioned last week, but I never remember to take pictures of what I'm cooking.  I promise to get better at that.  I am really loving this plan and I really want to tell you about it!

I also decided that 2016 would be the year of the blog.  I'd like to get more organized and post more regular updates about things other than book reviews.  While I do read a whole lot, there are other things in my life too!  I should tell you more and take more pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I'm sure you have all seen the selfie stick, right?  I have laughed at people for owning these things because it seems very silly to me.  Well, someone got me one for Christmas and I gotta say, I kinda like it.  Now I don't carry it around with me, although I could, it fits in my purse, but I have played with it some and posted a few pics on Instagram.  I wouldn't have purchased this on my own, but I'm glad I got one as a gift.  It's kinda fun!

Note the pile of books

What's in your phone's photo gallery?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: