Thursday, January 14, 2016

All the Wisdom is Gone, Yet the Crafting Remains

I promised to do more life updates, so here we go:

On Tuesday I had my wisdom teeth out.  Super fun, right?


They left me alone while the lidocaine did it's thing, so I took a super hot selfie.  Doesn't everyone do this? Maybe just bloggers and narcissists, which does that make me?

All four wisdom teeth out, does that mean I'll never be wise?  I hope not!
Sad gauze face selfie.

I felt pretty good right after the procedure.  I didn't want to have to go under since it wasn't necessary but I think I nearly ripped the armrests off the chair when the dentist broke those teeth loose.  I'm glad it's over now!

I've also been trying my hand at jewelry making lately and crafty stuff lately.  Mom has been doing so much bead work lately that she is going to set up a booth at a couple shows.  I decided to throw a few things together and join her.  What do you think so far?  I need to improve my photography skills, but the jewelry looks nice in person.
 A rabbit with a waistcoat?


 I was commissioned to make several of these resin map charm necklaces at Christmas time, they are very fun to make.


Paper crafting is like therapy for me.  So relaxing and I get to tear stuff up and put it back together in a different way.

What have you been up to lately?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: