Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Is this subscription worth it: eMeals

Hey folks!  I may be getting back into the swing of this blogging stuff, I'm here for yet another regular post!  This week's subscription review is for a eMeals.

eMeals is actually a service I've been using for more than a year and I think I talked about it once before.  This service provides a weekly dinner menu with seven meals to choose from.  You can pick from several different types of menus like meals on a budget, kid-friendly meals, Paleo, vegetarian and many more.  You can mix and match each week by switching between the different menu types and and family sizes.  If you use the mobile app, you can add the meals to your plan and the app creates a shopping list for you.  The shopping list is very handy because it breaks everything down by the isle it should be on and it tells you which meal you are purchasing the item for.

I don't know about your family, but in my family the "What do you want for dinner?" debate happens WAY too often.  I make a suggestion, someone shoots it down, most of the time, nobody has any suggestions and we just end up staring at each other.  eMeals has made this much less challenging and has made grocery shopping more streamlined.  With all the changes we've had in the last 6 months, we like anything that makes life easier.

You can sign up for a free 14 day trial with this service to see if you will like it as much as I do.  If you decide you love it, and I think you will, you can sign up for three months at a time for $29.99 or do like I did and sign up for 12 months at $59.99.  Trust me, it's well worth the investment.  As with most subscription services, if you use my referral link, I earn free months, so please check them out using any of the links in this post.  I like free!

Have you thought of any subscriptions I should try?  I'm a sucker for this kind of thing and I'll try almost anything once.  Let me know, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: