Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Is this subscription worth it: Adore Me

Hello blog friends!

I'm so sorry for my extended absence, but babies and work and all the things have had me so busy!  Just when we thought things were getting 'normal', Lily got pneumonia and ended up back in the hospital for a few days.  Everyone has been passing around a head cold and now Mel is sick.  I refuse to get sick because I just don't have time for all that!  Lots of echinacea, vitamin C and multivitamins to combat this mess and I've been diffusing Thieves and R.C. and any other oils I think might fight the crud.  Hopefully we'll get all this kicked soon.

Here are a few pics I've taken of the kiddos lately.




I've been getting suckered into lots of different subscription services lately.  Some have been great, some are just okay and some just weren't worth it.  I decided that it is probably my duty to share what I have found!  For my first subscription service review, I chose Adore Me.

Adore Me is a site where you can get discounted bras, panties, lounge wear, lingerie, etc.  They have something for all shapes and sizes.  I was super skeptical of this service because buying a bra in my size is NEVER inexpensive and usually hard to find.  You don't just go into the local departments store and pick up a size G bra and even if you find one, it's NOT pretty.  I know, it goes under my clothes and almost nobody sees them, but there is a reason that this is a billion dollar per year business.  We like our undies to be pretty.

I caught a special the first month and got my first set for $14.95!  That is super cheap for a bra and panties in any size, but especially in my size.  I was so thrilled with my first order!  Everything fit great and there was even a coupon for $10 off my next order in the box.  This month used my coupon and ordered another set and I was just as pleased as I was with the first and there was another coupon in the box!

It's easy to skip a month if I'm not interested in anything new and I can cancel any time.  If I don't get around to actually clicking the skip button, I'll have store credit available for when I decide to purchase something new.  As with most subscription services, if you refer a friend, you can earn credit toward future purchases so if you are interested, I'd appreciate you clicking the link so they know I sent you.

Now I don't know anyone who needs to order a new bra and panty set every single month, but I think this is a wonderful site to use to stock up the intimates drawer and clean out those old ratty things you should stop wearing.  I definitely say go for it with this service.

Stay tuned and I'll try to make this a regular post.  If you have a subscription service you think I should try, please let me know.  I'm kind of a sucker for this type of thing and I'll try almost any of them once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: