Friday, February 19, 2016

BBAW Day 5: Avoiding Burnout

The theme of today's BBAW post is how to avoid burnout in blogging.  Ha!  I'd like to know how to avoid burnout in life in general so I'm looking forward to seeing some tips and tricks from my fellow book bloggers.  Between a busy week at the office and 5 whole posts this week, I'm already on overload!  Hopefully I'll get some reviews done this weekend so you guys know what I've been reading.  I have a few things in the works in my personal life, too, but I've been to busy doing stuff and haven't had time to blog about it.  I guess this is a good problem to have!

In other news, my hair looks fantastic today!
And I have the coolest pirate giraffe riding a shark phone case!

How do you keep from being burned out of life?

Do you follow me on GoodReads?  You should!  I'd love to see what books we have in common.  We could be soul mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: