Thursday, February 18, 2016

BBAW Day 4: Staying Connected

Welcome back!  Are you enjoying BBAW?  I know I am!  Today is:

Day 4 Tell us about your favorite ways to stay connected to the community!

In 2015 I finally got connected on Instagram.  I was a skeptic, but Leah loved it, so I gave it a try.  I love it more than Facebook!  I don't have to read all the junk!  I can just see the cool pictures and follow cool people without feeling like I HAVE to follow every family member and classmate from elementary school.  I have connected to fellow bloggers on Instagram, when I don't have time to read every post, I feel like I'm still connected when I see all the fun pictures.


I must admit that I don't always comment on blog posts even when I want to comment.  I follow so many great blogs that I just don't have the time!  I will try harder to do this in the future.  I always make time to read all of your comments, though!  Tell me about fun people you follow on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: