Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Zoo by James Patterson


Animals are attacking humans all over the world at an alarming rate.  What is going on?  Why hasn't anyone noticed that this is becoming an epidemic?  How can it be stopped?

This was an intense read.  I got the audiobook from my library's website and I was hooked from the very start.  Actually, let's back up a little.  They made a television series on CBS about this book.  I found season one on Netflix and was super disappointed when I got to the last episode and learned that the second season isn't going to be aired until Summer 2016.  I HAD to get the book so I could find out what happened.  Turns out, it's a totally different animal (ha!).  The series is VERY different from the book, but I still liked them both.  I look forward to the new season of the television show, but I'm glad the book wrapped up without any loose ends.

1 comment:

  1. There are times when one of Patterson's books is the perfect read. This one sounds like a page turner!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think: