Thursday, December 3, 2015

#ReadOrGetCrushed

I've seen lots of fun posts with fun hashtags from bloggers with a plan for their December reading.  #AMonthofFaves seems to be popular, a relaxed time to read whatever you want after #NonfictionNovember.  This is such a lovely thing!  I'm not in such a nice place right now, though.  My reading pile is a disaster!  I got a huge pile from Mom, I have downloaded my December Kindle First selection, I have a GoodReads giveaway book that I should get read and reviewed, and I still have a First to Read to finish and review.  My Kindle is getting full and the stack of paper books on my nightstand is threatening to topple and crush me in my sleep!  Guys, it's getting bad.  So my December theme will be #ReadOrGetCrushed.



These piles haven't happened because of my lack of reading.  I didn't get lazy on you guys like I did with my workout plans and plans to declutter my house.  I read all the time.  I carry a bag of books in my car to read at lunch or while waiting on Princess' dance classes.  I read on my phone when I'm standing in line, I listen to audiobooks on my daily commute.  I try not to keep Husband awake at night with the lamp on while I read, but he's starting to look tired.  Shh, don't tell the boss, but I even have a Kindle app downloaded on my work computer.  I'm reading so much these days, problem is my hoarding.  Remember when I was going to declutter my closet/makeup/kitchen/etc?  I'm a hoarder.  I know this, it's no different for books.  Especially free books, but I have some that I've paid for in these piles.  I hope to cram in a ton of reviews to close out 2015.  Wish me luck!

What books have you read lately that I should add to my piles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: