Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Show Hole

Okay, so I guess I'm not currently in a Show Hole (remember the Amazon commercials?), but an audiobook hole.  I finally finished listening to all the Harry Potter books on Audible and now I'm stuck.  I don't really know what to start next!  I am reading a paper book and an ebook, so I have those covered for now, but I don't have an audiobook.  I'm listening to NPR on my commute, but I'd really rather have a book.  I checked out Overdrive to see if I could borrow something from my TBR list, but either there is no audio version available or they are already checked out by someone else and I have to wait.  Do you listen to audiobooks?  What have you listened to that you would recommend?  I need to know!

P.S. I have no idea why I fought reading the Harry Potter books all these years, they are amazing and I'm glad I listened too them this year.  I can't wait until the next books is out this weekend.  Jim Dale does an amazing job narrating, if you get the chance, listen to the audios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: