Friday, March 6, 2015

What Should I Read Now?

We all have this question, right?  I've finished this book, now it's time to pick a new book from my Want to Read list.  Whether you list is a stack of books near your favorite reading chair, your carousel on Kindle, a list on GoodReads or all of the above, we probably have books to choose from.  I recently did a Google search of 'what to read next' and among the many links provided I found a list from GoodReads of 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime.  This list was voted on by readers and compiled on the site for us to chose from!  I think I'm going to try it.  I've added the list as of 3/6/15 in a list form on my main page and I hope to mark them off one at a time over the next couple years.  I still have the task of choosing which ones to read first!  I think I'll read the age appropriate books, like Chronicles of Narnia, with Princess and start with a few of the classics I probably should have read by now.  Go over the list yourself!  Give me your input!  I'd love to hear your votes, you may help me chose my next review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think: